Based in CIS countries
JUNE 22, 2016
PC / Mac
Breached is a sci-fi story with data stalking, drone flights and resource scavenging. The year is 2245. Being urgently awakened from hibernation, you find only desert around. Your shelter damaged, oxygen is low. Lifesaving system reserve: 8 days. Explore the desert, dig into broken data, fix your shelter.
Project started as local game jam entry. After receiving positive feedback, we decided to go down the rabbit hole and push the project towards release. Our team consists of 5 people and we work remotely.
- Offbeat genre synthesis;
- Condensed single-player experience (perfectly fits evening or two);
- Complex story with plenty of mysteries to solve;
- Sci-Fi and glitch aesthetics.
Gameplay Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Game Of Show" DevGAMM Moscow 2014, May 16-17
- "First Prize" GamesJamStarcon, July 1, 2014
- "Player’s Choice" Next Castle Party, November 1, 2015
Available for free listening on soundcloud.com.
About Drama Drifters
We're a bunch of strange folks from different corners of CIS. We met each other at the local conferences, meetups and rave parties. Now we’re making strange games for nice people together! Each one of us has the Strangeness Magnet inside, so our eventual cooperation was inevitable. Raaawr.
Narrative, sound, coordination
3D art, content management
Concept art, illustration